1. Roll up a piece of chocolate chip cardstock rather tightly.
2. Punch out 8 large ovals and 8 scallop ovals from pumpkin pie CS. Fold them in half.
3. I used the charming stamp on each one of ovals. And sponge each one with pumpkin pie ink.
4. I used sticky strip on the "spine" of a large oval and stuck it onto the chocolate chip "stem". I then glued each large oval together with tombow then added the scalloped oval in between.
5. Punch a small oval out of old olive and fold it in half length wise. Run it through a paper crimper to make it look more like a leaf.
6. Take a piece of old olive ribbon and tie it in a knot.
7. Place the leaf onto the stem.
8. Trim the stem if needed and add some curly vines made from old olive cardstock.
I then placed the pumpkin on a piece of designer series paper night & day 116768 out of holiday mini. Then I mounted that on black cardstock. Next layer was another piece of dsp between these two pieces. I tied a piece of old olive ribbon then added a layer of old olive cardstock. Last I placed on a standard size card in black.
I think this pumpkin is too cute. Back home I knew a lady that did these out of fabric. I did one of these about a year ago out of cardstock, but it was not as cute. So when I was on the internet I saw a couple of ladies who made them out of cardstock. So I was inspired again to make one.